38/2015 Academic Senate Meeting
MEDIU’s CEO; Prof. Dr. Mohammad Khalifa Al-Tamimi chaired the 38th Academic Senate Meeting for the year 2015 on Friday, 20 November 2015. The meeting was attended by Deputy CEO from all respective departments and academic deans. Throughout the session, various agenda on academic areas were being addressed and discoursed amongst the senate members.
Among the discussions that have been agreed and approved by the senate members are as follows:
- To award the student [MTF113AT101] majoring Master in Tafsir and Ulum’Al-Quran (By Research).
- To award the student [MIB113AR811] majoring Master in Islamic Banking and Finance (By Research).
- To reactivate the student [MFQ123AY393] majoring Master in Fiqh (Structure A).
- To reactivate the student [MFS101AC962] majoring Master in Fiqh Al-Sunnah (Coursework + Thesis).
- To reactivate the student [MHD101AD231] majoring Master in Ulum Hadith (Coursework + Thesis).